Join the conversation.
A variety of workshops, seminars, film screenings, and social events are happening throughout the year and throughout New England. See our event calendar for details.
Become a member.
Become a volunteer.
CNU New England's success depends on the donated time of passionate urbanists. Complete this survey to find an opportunity that's right for you.
Get involved locally.
CNU New England is seeking energetic and committed individuals to support its programming and outreach objectives, and welcomes talents and skills of all kinds. If you have an interest in providing long-term project support, organizing events, staffing events, providing technical or administrative support, or anything large or small, we'd love to hear from you. Want to propose an initiative or an event? Email Robin Bergstrom, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or one of your local program chairs. You can also fill out the Event Proposal Form and we will be in touch with you shortly after it's been received.
- Connecticut: Robert Orr (Robert.Orr@robertorr.com)
- Maine: Kara Wilbur (email@example.com)
- Massachusetts: Kara Chisholm (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Seth Zeren (email@example.com)
- New Hampshire: Michael Behrendt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rhode Island: Jon Ford (email@example.com) and Katie Goodrum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vermont: Lucy Gibson (email@example.com)